Become A Member of the SEHPBA Today!
Membership in the Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association (HPBA) is open to retailers and to service companies such as chimney sweep businesses, as well as to manufacturers, distributors and sales representatives who service the trade. As a member of HPBA, you are automatically a member of your regional affiliate, the Southeast Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association (SEHPBA). Some membership benefits: SEHPBA sponsors the Annual Conference each year as a way of bringing you regional educational opportunities.
Now is the time for you to become a member of the Southeast Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association.
Print, complete & mail or fax your application to:
Southeast Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association
PO Box 2766
Easley, SC 29641
- The annual Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association Membership Directory and Product Guide (the only complete listing of HPBA member companies by membership category, geographical area and contact person.
- CEO Report , a monthly report from President and CEO Jack Goldman to current HPBA members. This report provides members with a quick read on HPBA activities and other valuable industry information.
- Complimentary registrations to HPBA’s Hearth, Patio & Barbecue EXPO, the premier hearth & barbecue products trade show in North America. At the EXPO, members find the best and latest hearth, patio, barbecue and counter-seasonal products available, opportunities to network and socialize with representatives from hearth, patio & barbecue companies around the world, and education sessions designed especially for those selling hearth, patio & barbecue to consumers. The education sessions are divided into three tracks: Business Management, Sales and Marketing, and Technical.
- In addition to the education sessions offered at EXPO, HPBA has undertaken the development of exciting and user-friendly training materials for hearth, patio & barbecue dealers. The Retail Sales Training Program provides dealers with the training needed to teach selling skills on the showroom floor.
- HPBA is especially proud to announce our retailers can now be known as PHD’s, Professional Hearth Dealers. This PHD Program consists of workshops and reference tools that cover the many important roles dealers must portray. The first two components of the program focus on service department management and human resources.
- Access to the HPBA Members Pages – Providing information and services to help you improve the way you do business. HPBA also lobbies on hearth product issues at the federal, state, and local levels. If there is proposed air quality legislation on Capitol Hill, or if a law is to be discussed in one of the states that might restrict operation of hearth appliances, HPBA staff is there to represent the industry and consequently, consumers’ rights to operate their hearth products. With the standards and codes which apply to hearth products today constantly changing, companies in the hearth products industry must keep abreast of these changes.
- HPBA is represented on various voluntary and regulatory standards and codes committees operating in the U.S. to make sure that any proposed changes properly address hearth products.
- All of HPBA’s members are listed on the dealer locator, found in the consumer and trade sections of our website. ONLY MEMBERS RECEIVE The Annual Membership & Directory Guide
- Discounts on NFI Hearth Industry Certification Programs
- Discounts on publications regarding a variety of business, technical and sales topics
- Discounts on hotels, travel and car rentals; discounts on other business products and service available only to members.